Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Any tips for my curly hair?(guy)?

My hair is about 1.5" and its kinda curly, but more wavy.Its only wavy at the top and some say its kinda like a fro.I use Redken Fresh curls Shampoo and the All soft conditonerand my hair looks much better when its wet cause its straightish.My barber cuts my hair with clippers. MY hair is very dry though. I want my hair to be moist and soft and frizz free so what should i do?



Any tips for my curly hair?(guy)?

try http://www.hairquestions.com



Any tips for my curly hair?(guy)?

dud i have the same frkin hair and it sux huh wat i do is get this shampoo and conditionar(seprate) called called skinny hair r somtin like that by paul mitchell it relly gets ur hair soft and silky and if u dont want it straight put gell, i suggest using gell called garnier ultra stiff hold, and get some on ur hands and first put it on ur hair(all over) then wat i do is push all my hair back, thats when the curls come in and my hair doesnt go all the way bak but it comes up kinda like spiky hair except it curls back at the end, and then use ausee hair spray the prpl can its the best. Dude if ur in pain frm the hair i no how u feel it sucks. and if u want the hair straight i suggest growing it out kinda long(little bit past ur eyebrows w/curls)then try straightening it but be carful u might get burnt if ur hairs to short so i suggest maybe grow ur hair out maybe till it gets to the middle of ur eyes, then straighten it too see how long it is then cut it frm there but leave it to a point wher u can still straighten it. STRAIGHT HAIR ROCKS but its hard for me to do



Any tips for my curly hair?(guy)?

I would ask ur barber. Frankly, he would know what to do. Maybe try some leave-in conditioner? That's what I use. Of course, I am a girl, so yeah. But still, if you wanna check it out, i use CHI silk infusion. It makes my also dry hair very silky and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment