Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm going to shave my hair?

I have Babyliss hair clippers at the moment. What will be the length of the shortes cut possible using these? it is stubble effect when using this



Im going to get Wahl Balding Clippers as they go down to 0.4mm, which is bald.



Just want to know the shortest Babyliss go on normal hair clippers.



Thank you if you know.



I'm going to shave my hair?

They go right down to da scalp



I'm going to shave my hair?

3mm number 1



I'm going to shave my hair?

why dnt u just go over with the mach 3



I'm going to shave my hair?

IF YOU GO DOWN THIS ROAD YOU WILL NEED A LOLLIPOP ,( Kojak joke in there somewhere)



I'm going to shave my hair?

depends on whether you intend using the grooming attachments or not... the shortest an attachment will cut your hair to, will be 3mm (#1) - this is what i have every 2-3 weeks



without... well, this is probably what you're referring too as clippers vary and can get blooming short (i use this to do my chin for a goatee)



good luck... oh.. and get a hat... it gets cold in winter without hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment