Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am wanting to buy a hair clipper set on ebay. Please help.?

I want to get an affordable one that isnt crap. Which should I get? How many clipper attachments do I need? When I go to the barber, I always say 1 or 1 1/2 or 3 1/2 or 4. What do these equate to in length? If possible, please send me a link to the ebay auction you recommend and why you recommend it.



I am wanting to buy a hair clipper set on ebay. Please help.?

I think Wahl is a great brand for clippers. In the link below, I found a great deal on clippers for ya. Wahl can be fairly expensive and I use wahl clippers in my salon and they've never failed me. The one is this auction has everything for a cheap price. good luck, hope this helps!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much to share you demand and i think this is so easy now to buy a hair clipper. For to know more information you can see Balding Life tips. I hope they help you by providing more information.

    ReplyDelete