Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm looking for Cost-Effective Electrical Hair Trimmers...?

I've gone through two different types of Hair Trimmers to cut my hair but I have yet to be completely satisfied with either. I forgot what one of the brands were but the other was a Vidal Sassoon Brand (VSCL900) and that was a horrible choice. I need something that is just as conservative price-wise as those name-brand hair clippers that you could find at Target or Wal-Mart BUT with more precision and with built-in adjustable blades if possible...that fine/coarse adjustment just isn't to my liking.



I'm looking for Cost-Effective Electrical Hair Trimmers...?

Go to a "supply store" for barbers and stylists.



Sally's Beauty supply is what is in my area.



The clippers will be more expensive, but a higher quality then what is offered in those stores

No comments:

Post a Comment