Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I want to purchase a hair clipper (beard and Mustaches trimmer )?

I am looking for one which works in all the five continents.



Which can work on 110V, 220V, Which can work In US, Europe, Asia. Every where in world.



Please give me the right place from where I can purchase one.



I dont have much time left



So please tell me in details.



David



I want to purchase a hair clipper (beard and Mustaches trimmer )?

i beliefe a whal grooming set will do. wallmarts, meijers, kmarts, and riteaid and cvs. the one you should get is the one with the wide blade holder, their new one is a pain in the butt to change blades they run 15 to 20 dollars.



I want to purchase a hair clipper (beard and Mustaches trimmer )?

We sell a natural asian hair, very good quality! Our hair is washed, not processed. Sizes of asian hair: from 60 cm up to 100 cm. Colors of hair: dark-chestnut, black.



We also have a blond hair. Sizes of blond hair: from 60 cm up to 75 cm.



We work a lot of years with many countries, such as Germany, Israel, Ukraine, Russia, USA.



We shall be glad t cooperate with you.



Best regards, Alla !



Contact telephones:



(99897)7027900- mobile



(99871)1535999-home



MSN: gavril36@hotmail.com



Yahoo Messenger: milana1992

No comments:

Post a Comment