Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair bumps in or behind head?

I'm 23 yrs old and I come from a Bi-racial background. I have some bumps behind my head in my hair and I was wondering what causes those bumps to appear? I dont ever shave my head or anything I just get shape up haircuts in the Barbershop but I tell them not to cut my hair too low. Everytime after I get haircuts, when I get home I immeditaly always shampoo and condition my hair so that I wont catch any infections from the hair clippers that barbers use on my head just to be safe. Sometimes I apply grease in my hair or maybe some oil. I also wonder does applying too much hair grease cause bumps in your head too?



Hair bumps in or behind head?

hmm... i get one or two sometimes because when i tie my hair i pull it too tightly...



Hair bumps in or behind head?

Try Bikini Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment