Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair clippers, can you recommend a good brand/model?

I shave my head routinely but sometimes I let it go for about a week or so. When I try to shave with a razor, my hair is too long and it clogs up the razor so I need to buzz it down with clippers. I used to use my old beard and mustache trimmer but it broke and I have to hold it together on the end to get it to work. I bought some new clippers but they suck and don't cut down close enough to my scalp. I need some clippers like the barbers use to buzz the hair off as close to the scalp as possible then shave with a razor. Please be as specific as you can with brand name and model. Incedently, are there any old school barbers left out there that still do shaves with a straight razor?



Hair clippers, can you recommend a good brand/model?

Wahl are a really good brand....not too sure of the model no's - but check them out - really good quality and very durable.



Hair clippers, can you recommend a good brand/model?

Dear User,



The good clipper is WAHL 300. Which is very nice and it has all the available accessories. Remember that I am not the agent of WAHL and I am also not a barber but I use it and it is performing very nicely. Thanks



Hair clippers, can you recommend a good brand/model?

Oster is a very good brand. It's a little expensive but it's professional quality. There are different blade sizes that start at 00000 which is 0.2mm. Model number is oster classic 76076-010 or also oster powerline 76076-040 which comes standard with the 00000 blade. I use the 76076-010 with the optional 00000 blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment