Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair Shaving?

I want to shave my head bald, but dont want to do a wet shave using gilette etc.



Are there any hair clippers that get the bald shaved look like doing a wet shave like gilette etc?



Thanks



Hair Shaving?

you can buy hair clippers that get it down to the knuckle,but not like a babys bum.have a wet shave it feels ace



Hair Shaving?

try the cream ladies use on their legs



Hair Shaving?

iam already bald, so i dont have to shave my head, but if you dont want to dry shave, just wet your head and apply some shaving soap and use a razor.

1 comment:

  1. Traditional shaving using the straight razors or double edge razors means giving myself time to unwind. I could say that, most of the time, I get my wonderful ideas while shaving.

    ReplyDelete