Sunday, July 26, 2009

What are some good hair clippers?

I buzz my head so it needs the different # attachments. umm i currently have some WAHL adjustable (http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/mo... but its a piece of ****!! [i thought those were supposed to be good too...]



What are some good hair clippers?

The Wahl professional clippers are generally pretty good. If you're having trouble with yours they may just need to be adjusted. I used them for 20 years in the salon. Now I use Jilbere and I love them. You can get them at Sally Beauty Supply. When you buy clippers from Sally you need to read the directions before you use them but if you oil them properly and turn the dial on the side of the clipper from time to time, they'll last for years with just an occassional blade change. You can get those at Sally too. The Jilbere comes with the different blades and you buy replacements. I've used a lot of different types over the last 24 years and I like these better than any I've ever used.



What are some good hair clippers?

WAHL clippers are good....I have been using them on clients....they are long lasting and light.



I usually buy COMBO.

No comments:

Post a Comment