Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Best haircut (male) using clippers?

I currently have long hair (looks awful) and Im the kind of person that prefers hair that is easy to maintain.



The problem is, last time I got it cut I didnt have a clue what all these 'numbers' were with the clippers so I just asked the hairdresser for a 3 all round - it was disastrous as it made my hair look like a ball with no shape.



Ive heard that its best to get something a bit longer on the top andshort on the sides - any suggesions for which number I should get on the sides (and back) and the top of my head?



Best haircut (male) using clippers?

God I wish I had your worries .. please give me some of your hair as I lost most of mine 25years ago ,,



Just enjoy it while you have got it young man.



I am sure it looks great the way it is.



Best haircut (male) using clippers?

stop being a drama Queen and get a short back and sides



Best haircut (male) using clippers?

numbers??



go to the hairdresser and tell them that and they will give you some ideas.



since you dont like long hair, cut it short! maybe like an inch to 1/2 an inch long so it doesn't look like you're near baldness!



a bit shorter in the back and longer on the top looks good

No comments:

Post a Comment