Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What are the best clippers to shave your head?

I have a set of WAHL head clippers to shave my head...they pull and my head bleeds! What brand do i need to get to just run it over my head and get a close painless shave without pulling hair? I don't care about price, i will pay more for top clippers!



What are the best clippers to shave your head?

My Hubby %26amp; Son both use our Wahl with no problems as long as it's cutting blades are kept oiled. A drop or 2 on the blades and then I turn them on %26amp; let it work into blades.



Also, if Hubby's hair is longer, I use the comb attachment to cut the length down as much as possible first.



Going slower also helps.



Then once Hubby's hair is as short as the Wahl can get it, sometimes I will use shaving cream and a razer.



It just takes time %26amp; practice. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment