Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What can I "lube" my clippers with? (Low on funds)?

So I'm about to have my roomate cut my hair. I have a set of clippers, but it hurts the scalp when they're not oiled up with some lubricant. Anyone got any advice on what I can use to make them cut smoother? Preferably some household item as I'm just a broke college student trying to wing a haircut. Thanks.



What can I "lube" my clippers with? (Low on funds)?

oil..olive baby vegetable..pick one you have.



What can I "lube" my clippers with? (Low on funds)?

baby oil?



What can I "lube" my clippers with? (Low on funds)?

try shaving gel



What can I "lube" my clippers with? (Low on funds)?

common vegatable oil...but not too much



What can I "lube" my clippers with? (Low on funds)?

if worese comes to worse, veggie oil should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment