Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'd really be able to like to cut my 1.5 year old son's hair at home but I have no idea ho

I have a set of clippers at home (the electric ones). His hair grows fast and I can't imagine taking him to the hair cutting place all of the time. I want it in a normal boy hair cut, shorter on the sides and back with a little more on top that I can spike up.



How do you use electric clippers and "fade" it up the back? How in the world do they do that and make it even? Help?



I'd really be able to like to cut my 1.5 year old son's hair at home but I have no idea how to fade it....?

your son should have a lower curvature of his head that you can feel in the back. Fade is going from one level to the next, so, the keep your 1.5 year olds hair soft, I would take a 2-3 or 3-4. You out line the bottom without a guard. You start with the highest number first and as you draw the clippers up, you go straight up against the head until you hit the bend in the skull, then you lift the clippers straight up from there. It is a natural stopping point. Then convert to the shorter clippers and do the bottom portion again pulling the clippers away when you hit the point you want to fade.



Does this make sense?



I'd really be able to like to cut my 1.5 year old son's hair at home but I have no idea how to fade it....?

They make attachments that will do this with clippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment