Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What Causes Body Hair Regrowth to be Thicker/Faster?

Hey there. Does anyone know what causes hair to grow in thicker/faster when stimulated by shaving? I was going to do general body hair maintenance, as it's starting to get a little too thick on my legs. As a male though, having some degree of body hair is acceptable. If I just run the clippers on my razor over my legs, which would not hit the roots/skin like taking the normal blades to it would, will it still regrow in thicker? Thanks.



What Causes Body Hair Regrowth to be Thicker/Faster?

I hope this makes sense...If you look at an individual hair it is kind of tapered at the very end. It is thicker at the root. So if you shave or cut the end off, what grows back is more stubbly. So either way, it will be more stubbly, not really thicker.Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment