Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I keep my hair short. When it grows out like 1 1/2 weeks later my scalp gets itchy til I cut it agai

I keep my cut real short, like a number 0 - 1 on the clipper. I usually have my hair cut every week. If I wait too long, like 1 /12-2 weeks my scalp gets itchy. Once I cut my hair again it does not itch anymore. My son閳ユ獨 hair grows slower than mine but he gets the same issue. Neither one of us has dandruff or any skin conditions.



I keep my hair short. When it grows out like 1 1/2 weeks later my scalp gets itchy til I cut it again. Why?

Are you washing your hair at least every other day and not with bar soap, but a good shampoo? Daily won't hurt. You should condition as well, Even though hair is short, it's still hair and require moisture, proteins etc, found in good shampoos not just soap.



Never use soap on hair and I don't think much of the combo body wash/shampoo products either.



If you are already doing this, then try Head and Shoulders for Dry Scalp.



If that fails try, Scalpicin.



If that fails see a dermatologist.



Good luck to you.!



I keep my hair short. When it grows out like 1 1/2 weeks later my scalp gets itchy til I cut it again. Why?

consult a dermatologist this is not a normal condition that can be corrected by otc medicines



I keep my hair short. When it grows out like 1 1/2 weeks later my scalp gets itchy til I cut it again. Why?

i have no clue



I keep my hair short. When it grows out like 1 1/2 weeks later my scalp gets itchy til I cut it again. Why?

when ur hair grows u produce dandruff which makes ur scout dry and itchy. also stop thinkn itll itch or else everytime it grows back, itll itch automatically. Theres no need to keep cutn it try cream and shampoo that doesnt cause dry skin on ur scalpt.

No comments:

Post a Comment