Thursday, July 23, 2009

I've cut my hair with the numbered clippers, If I go straight up on my bangs, with a # 5 will i

Know what I mean? Will it leave length or just cut it short?



I've cut my hair with the numbered clippers, If I go straight up on my bangs, with a # 5 will it leave bangs?

the #5 takes pretty much all the bangs off you can leave the bags and then try to cut them with scissors to blend them in . i do it all the time but i am a hair stylist who does fades all day long .



I've cut my hair with the numbered clippers, If I go straight up on my bangs, with a # 5 will it leave bangs?

that makes no sence!



I've cut my hair with the numbered clippers, If I go straight up on my bangs, with a # 5 will it leave bangs?

Actually that makes perfect sense if you know what they are talking about. The number 5 clipper is the longest possible. Number 1 is EXTREMELY short near bald but with some hair. Depends on how long your actual hair is, will depend on how long your bangs will be. Do you have actual bangs now? If you do, why dont you ask the stylist or whoever cuts your hair to trim it. If you dont, try asking them for bangs while they cut you hair. If you cut your hair at home, I would recommend you going to the salon for this one. Bangs are a bit hard to fix if you dont have the professional experience. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment