Sunday, July 26, 2009

My hair is cut to 3/4 inch. Can i get clippers to keep the length? Cant afford cut?

I love it but it would cost me about 鎷?0 in the hairdressers a month. Its very Annie Lennox and I love it.



My hair is cut to 3/4 inch. Can i get clippers to keep the length? Cant afford cut?

They make the 3/4 inch clippers, and the 3/4 inch attachment for regular clippers.



My hair is cut to 3/4 inch. Can i get clippers to keep the length? Cant afford cut?

try a beauty shop, drug store, or walmart type store. one should have electric clippers that are fairly inexpensive. most come with an assortment of attachments that cut different lengths.



My hair is cut to 3/4 inch. Can i get clippers to keep the length? Cant afford cut?

Go get yourself a clipper set ...usually contains several guards in the kit. Go back to the hairdresser who did your cut and ask him or her what guards they used and write it down ....write it down from bottom number to the top and put it some place safe so you can do your own hair.



Beauty supply stores and most stores carry the clipper sets. Make sure you get one with all of the guards 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.



A few mirrors would not hurt too!



My hair is cut to 3/4 inch. Can i get clippers to keep the length? Cant afford cut?

Yes, l have one that l've had for years, it comes with 4 comb attachments that you just clip on,its worth buying a good one as the cheap ones don't last and also only come with 1 comb.You should be able to buy them from most department stores and appliance stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment