Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair growing to the side problem...?

Hi, i'm a male puerto rican and my regular hairstyle is a skin fade with a #1 on top. About a year ago my barber seemed to be pressing too hard on the clippers while cutting my hair to the right side and ever since that day that part of my hair has been growing towards the right side instead of growing normally towards my face. Is their any way I can get my hair to grown normally again ? No matter how hard I try to brush it back down it still seems to go back towards the right side. It just doesn't look right and I would like to get it back to growing normally again. Its not the whole top of my head its just the part of my hair that he was pressing on.



Hair growing to the side problem...?

It just needs to grow a little longer for the natural hairline to have weight to lay the side down

No comments:

Post a Comment