Saturday, August 1, 2009

How to make male head hair appear fuller/longer?

Recently I used clippers to cut my hair (first time doing it myself) as my hair was rather long. I seem to have cut it much shorter than I originally intended, plus its a bit uneven. Considering this is more of a general vanity issue, I would like to know how to make it appear 'fuller' or a bit longer, just temporarily until it grows to a better length. Any kind of water-based gel/wax?



thanks



How to make male head hair appear fuller/longer?

I wouldn't go for wax as it's unhealthy but it does weigh down your hair which will make it look longer. Straightening it will also do that. But, I'd suggest going to a salon and if you can't do that AT LEAST maybe have a trusted friend help even out the places you can't see so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment