Saturday, August 1, 2009

I went to get my hair cut and the stylist cut my neck!?

On Saturday I went to a Great Clips to get my hair cut. I usually go to a barber that I know in town - but this time was rushed.



The stylist that was assigned to me was obviously very new. The haircut went fairly OK. She seemed very nervous and to be honest the haircut took much longer than expected.



At the end the stylist used the electric clippers to trim my hair line - it hurt slightly, but I figured that this was just the way the clippers worked.



So I went about my day and I realized that my neck was burning pretty bad - very painfull. I looked in the mirror and saw the back of my neck and there is this dark red cut across my neck!



It has been about 2 days since I had my hair cut.. there is a pretty deep cut right at my hairline. It burns constantly.



I wrote an e-mail to Great Clips corporate. They basically said that the store I went to is franchise owned so they can't do anything! What should I do about this?!?!



I went to get my hair cut and the stylist cut my neck!?

Haul your hinny back to that shop and let the manager know what happened. At the very least you should be reimbursed for the cut. As a hair stylist and instructor, I would never let something like this slide. The stylist may have been new, but she and the manager need to know immediately what happened. She may have a set of clippers badly in need of new blades. You will be doing yourself, the salon and any future customers a service by going back and and bringing the issue to light.



I went to get my hair cut and the stylist cut my neck!?

Go back and speak to the manager of that particular location. Take pictures of the back of your head in case it heals before you get the situation resolved. They owe you at least a refund for the cost of your haircut and an apology.



I went to get my hair cut and the stylist cut my neck!?

Sue the franchised establishment itself. Get a lawyer to help.



I went to get my hair cut and the stylist cut my neck!?

You need to go back to that establishment and speak with the manager. I don't think a law suit is necessary but I think you should get your money back since the stylist did such a poor job.



I went to get my hair cut and the stylist cut my neck!?

I suggest going back to where you got your haircut and tell them what happened. They should refund your money.



"Sue the franchised establishment itself. Get a lawyer to help."



That is ludacris. It's a minor problem, and it shouldn't be blown out of proportion. I swear, people will do anything to get a buck.



I went to get my hair cut and the stylist cut my neck!?

Go to the shop and show the management the cut. Also, ask someone to take photos of the cut. Insist that the shop pay for your medical treatment. Cuts on the head or neck are very serious if they develop infections because they are very close to the brain.



All these people have to carry liability insurance or they cannot open the business.



You can contact the Department of Health and notify them too.



My son cut his neck shaving and almost died when it became infected.



I went to get my hair cut and the stylist cut my neck!?

Her trimmers were probably old or not properly oiled. But me being a stylist myself, I don't think you should get all crazy and get her in trouble.......accidents happen, I am sure this was not intentional. But the next time you are in a crunch, ask for a advanced stylist.....this will at least ensure that you will have someone who knows how to use their equipment properly. If you are not bleeding to death then get over it! You have learned your lesson, or you could be constructive and call the girl and let her know her trimmers are bad and that she may want to ask someone how to use them so she doesn't cut someone else.



I went to get my hair cut and the stylist cut my neck!?

go to the franchise owner. There is a manager in each store or at least a receptionist in the store who could give you that information.



But ask yourself a few questions: What are you going to say to them? What do you want them to do? Do you just want to complain about the bad haircut? If not...ask yourself a few more questions.



Have you had this type of hair cut before? Did the clippers ever feel that way any other time? Did you complain at the time that it hurt? Did you look at your hair cut with the mirror while you were there? Was it bleeding?



Did you pay for this service? Did you tip?



Did you suffer? Did you go to the Dr? Are you treating it at home?If nothing else, use some neosporin on it so it wont get (more) infected.



I went to get my hair cut and the stylist cut my neck!?

Go back into that salon and show them. Talk to the manager if you have to.



I went to get my hair cut and the stylist cut my neck!?

just suck it up and take it like a man, u new what was comin when she took that long to cut it, so dont worry about it, its gonna go away, and no u cant sue if thats what ur doin, if u new she was a beginner u should have just asked for some one else

No comments:

Post a Comment