Saturday, August 1, 2009

The right clippers?

are conair gold linez good clippers,whats the difference between high dollar clippers and low dollar clippersi have a question i been wanting to ask ive been brushin my hair and everytime i get my hair cut at the barbershop i have waves but when i cut my hair at home with my cheap clippers it seems like my waves go away,so if i bought some pro clippers will my waves stay there and will i have a better cut because also when i cut my hair with my cheap clippers its not a good haircut,but at the barbershop i have decent haircut



The right clippers?

if i were you i would just stick to the barber or maybe even a more professional type of hair styler. even if your hair grows quickly you do not need to cut it yourself. if you go every three weeks you can still keep your style and your wave hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment