Saturday, August 1, 2009

How to make my short hair appear longer?

Recently I used clippers to cut my hair (first time doing it myself) as my hair was rather long. I seem to have cut it much shorter than I originally intended, plus its a bit uneven. Considering this is more of a general vanity issue, I would like to know how to make it appear 'fuller' or a bit longer, just temporarily until it grows to a better length. Any kind of water-based gel/wax?



thanks



How to make my short hair appear longer?

mousse... rub it through your hair, and blow dry... it will fluff it out. but you might consider going to a hairdresser, they could fix up your hair, and it will look very stylish!



How to make my short hair appear longer?

Well you can actually go for extantion or let is grow long.

No comments:

Post a Comment