Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have been wearing very short hair for years, and I want it to have some length. I am used to getti

every 4 weeks and the back of my hair is cut with clippers and my ears are cut out. I have dark brown hair and highlight it, and it has been over 4 weeks and I like the way the length is in the bangs, and want to grow them out more and the sides. I am also tired of getting the back clippered and spiking the crown. I want a more softer look, but my hair is so fine and I am afraid it will look flat. What can I do to the crown area while I am letting my hair grow? Help!!!



I have been wearing very short hair for years, and I want it to have some length. I am used to getting it cut?

Either get extension($1200) or let it grow, It will be a pain, But if you look good with long hair it will be worth it. I wonder do you look good with long hair or short hair?



I have been wearing very short hair for years, and I want it to have some length. I am used to getting it cut?

Your can get a professional weave to thicken your hair. Not so much for length but for thickness. I used to do this all the time. I had long hair but it was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment