Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hey women, how should I cut my hair?

I've always cropped my hair real close with clippers, but now I've let it grow out to about 1 1/2 inches. What kind of hairstyles do you like on men that I could get with the length of my hair? Or should I just clip it all off again like I used to?



Hey women, how should I cut my hair?

hello



i like the buzz cut its hot



Hey women, how should I cut my hair?

yeah clip it off



Hey women, how should I cut my hair?

i like longer-ish hair on guys



Hey women, how should I cut my hair?

Clip it off, no better yet, shave it all off!



haha no I'm kidding. You can clip it off, women have different preferences, me, I like the long, rockstar type, but I know lots of girls out there don't too. So it's up to you.



Hey women, how should I cut my hair?

I like long-ish hair on guys



Hey women, how should I cut my hair?

have u seen terminator 2? the boy had a very nice haircut. my mom is making my brothers' hair lokk like his, with some of the bangs long to the side that lines up with the back sides of hair. like a sort of hobo look.



Hey women, how should I cut my hair?

go mosha its sexy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment