Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whats a good electric hair clipper?

My stupid dad got me a used shaver from Mexico to "save money" and all it did was pull out hair. Please recommend a brand, model or link less masochistic and high quality so I won't ever have to buy another electric shaver again.



I want to buzz my head from now on. I searched online, but I'm really tired of finding pet grooming shavers.



Whats a good electric hair clipper?

Either Wahl or Oster.



Do NOT get cheap ones like those from Vidal Sasoon. They do not work!



Whats a good electric hair clipper?

Norelco



Whats a good electric hair clipper?

You can go to any store..Kmart or Walmart or Target and get a shaver. I got one for about 20.00 and it workd great. I do all the guys hair at the place where I work.......



Whats a good electric hair clipper?

A Whal, I have used mine for like 10+ years now. Thats alotta shaves for one clipper.



Ask a Barber, they use Wahl.



Whats a good electric hair clipper?

For clippers I use oster fast feeds or any Oster brand. Check Sallys out, they have what you are looking for. Or ebay...

No comments:

Post a Comment