Thursday, July 23, 2009

Men's hair clippers that don't go blunt??

I shave my 4 year old sons hair myself, he has a #4 all over.



But i go through endless amounts of hair clippers because they go blunt very quickly even though i almost always put the oil on the blades after using.



I want cheap..... that's the most important - money is tight at the minute.



I had some Wahl Homepro, they were only about 鎷?0, and they last longer than any i've had but now they are blunt.



Any other suggestions/recommendations?



Men's hair clippers that don't go blunt??

you can buy new blades for your wahl clipper for about 鎷? at a hairdressing wholesale or order then direct from wahl.



This is cheaper than buying new clippers. Have you checked that the blades are not just clogged with hair? I have in the past taken mine to bits to clean them thoroughly and they have been like new afterwards.



Men's hair clippers that don't go blunt??

mi hair is very dark and most colours wont work untill u bleach it unless ur hair is very light it u might wanna use more than jus one box



Or try going darker instead of lighter that might work

No comments:

Post a Comment