Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Which is the best hair clipper that I can buy which is not too expensive, but cuts hair very well?

I know that OSTER is a company that makes really good pro grade clippers and I would love to own one of those but they're as expensive as $150 and I don't know how well their $54 versions work. Could you please suggest some good models and names for clippers which i could buy off amazon or target or something? I keep my hair short but not like a crew cut, they're like 3 cms in length all over with a hybrid faux-hawk kind of look.



thanks



Which is the best hair clipper that I can buy which is not too expensive, but cuts hair very well?

If you are just getting clippers for personal use, I would recommend Wahls. They make some very nice chrome ones that work extremely well, but they are a little heavy. The blade is very sharp though and comes with so many guard sizes! I have seen it at Target but you can also get them on Amazon.com



Which is the best hair clipper that I can buy which is not too expensive, but cuts hair very well?

if u keep ur styling a simple as that, than i suggest u de be more than satisfied with a cheap one as the others probably have much accessories for longer hair etc which u ll probably never use.



MIne is a philips (Philishave C446), its been workin for over 7 yrs i cut my brothers and my fathers hair with it and lately i have also been cutiing mine (the shame hihi) and it only costed me around 35-40$



its sharp, light, and comes with a long wire for better manuvre

No comments:

Post a Comment