Thursday, July 23, 2009

Help me find good hair clippers for x-mas present?

I want to buy my bf hair clippers for christmas(all out of ideas lol),but I know nothing about clippers.What brand should I buy,What kind,what should the clippers bring?Any ideas or tips will help.oh and if it matters he's black



Help me find good hair clippers for x-mas present?

I bought a basic Remington 15 piece set about 3 years ago at Walmart for around 15 bucks. They have more elaborate ones too. I cut my own hair, and this works just fine. I've had no trouble with my Remington at all. Wahl is another good brand, you can trust. Shop Ko's, Targets those type of stores should carry those brands too. I've included an Amazon link just to give you a few ideas of the brands and what to expect. But you can buy local.



http://www.amazon.com/s.html/ref=pd_lpo_...



Help me find good hair clippers for x-mas present?

WAL-MART

No comments:

Post a Comment