Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WHAT KIND OF HAIR clippers should i get?

im looking for some new hair clippers that are no more than 30 or 40 dollars that are high quality..



who makes the best hair clippers, that last a long time and are used mostly by professionals? it doesnt matter how much.. cause i want to get a nice pair eventually but i have no idea where to start.



what are some of the top competittors?



any help would be greatly appreciated.



WHAT KIND OF HAIR clippers should i get?

Wahl and Oster make the best ones that I've tried. I prefer Wahl, though. It also depends on if you want something heavy duty, which usually tends to be a little heavier to hold, or more compact, which will do the job, but is smaller and lighter. I have a Wahl Sterling, but for me it's too heavy to use all day, but works great if I'm doing a major job(cutting longer hair short). I also like the Wahl Bullet, which is super small and lightweight, and still does a great job. Both of these have a cord. I've used cordless in the past, but after so long no matter how long you charge them, they still do work the same as they did in the beginning. Also, the Bullet is a clipper/trimmer, so you only need that one device for both cutting and edging. I hope this helps.



WHAT KIND OF HAIR clippers should i get?

I have seen a lot of Wahl clippers in salons and they apparently last a while. You can get them at Wal-Mart for under $40 I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment