Tuesday, July 21, 2009

He is going for a hair cut and asking for #2, can I cut his hair myself by using my clippers & u

Or is it more complicated than that? I keep him neck and hairline trimmed between hair cuts. But after seeing my boyfriends head, I told him I could have cut his hair myself if I had known he wanted a buzzed cut so short.



He is going for a hair cut and asking for #2, can I cut his hair myself by using my clippers %26amp; using #2 guard?

is he a solid #2 ?? or is a #2 in the back and then blended up to longer on the top??



If its just a #2 all over, you can do it... as long as you know how to line him up (sideburns, around the ears etc)



He is going for a hair cut and asking for #2, can I cut his hair myself by using my clippers %26amp; using #2 guard?

You could do it yourself!



I cut my husbands last night for the first time...



#4 on top



#3 in the middle



#2 in the back...



Somehow I did it and it turned out...If I can do that I PROMISE you can do a #2 easily! Think it saves money instead of going somewhere...



Take a deep breath and go for it!



He is going for a hair cut and asking for #2, can I cut his hair myself by using my clippers %26amp; using #2 guard?

If thats all he wants is a #2 Buzz Cut, then he prolly wants it all over. Yes you can most likely do this one. Just dont forget the hair that falls behind the ears and at the bottom of the neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment