Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair "clipper" kit buying help!?

I want to purchase a as-close-as-possible-to-complete-with-my... haircutting kit for my friend who enjoys cutting womens hair. I was thinking something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Wahl-79900-Clip-N-...



my problem is that I can't figure out if by clipper they mean that set is for like, trimming mens hair or something. It seems from the reviews that is what it is for. Could this be used for stylish womens haircuts? what are the combs used for? if it can't be used for womens haircuts,what sort of kit can? any suggestions?



Thank you and I'm sorry I'm so stupid on this subject, I really have no experience. Thanks again!



Hair "clipper" kit buying help!?

It's for men's haircut, the Wahl kit, I own one. The combs, I think you're referring to the plastic attachments are for safely cutting the hair to a desired length, say an inch. You snap one of the combs onto the end of the clippers, and have at it. Can it be used for women's haircuts? I don't think it is purpose built per say to do women's hair since it is usually much longer, and the longest comb is an inch in the kit. I would run another search. Best of luck.



Hair "clipper" kit buying help!?

Hair Clipper Set :



Give your family a great haircut right at home with this professional clipper set featuring 5 different attachments, a pair of genuine barber's shears, comb, and more.



More Info



http://www.giftforusa.com/default.asp?de...

No comments:

Post a Comment